Welcome

Welcome to The Purple Picket Fence!
I'm making some changes to my online stores. The biggest one being that I'm combining 2 of my stores. My "All Handmade" store and my "Treasure Trove" store are in the process of being consolidated. I'm doing this with the intent of eventually selling mostly all handmade items. I currently have my Etsy store on vacation mode, and am considering whether or not I will continue to list there. My eBay auctions are still ongoing.

The most exciting change is that my daughter, Rachel, is going to be joining me with this site. I hope between the 2 of us that we will be able to keep more things listed and that I will have time to start creating more things. So please join me in welcoming Rachel to The Purple Picket Fence!

And as always, you can sign up for email updates if you want to know when I have special deals going on. And you can also "like" by Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will like the changes and be able to find something you love from my stores!

My Ebay Auctions

The Purple Picket Fence ~Etsy

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Couple of "Little" Changes

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I've made a couple of minor name changes for my individual stores and also my Ebay auctions. This is just to align everything under my "The Purple Picket Fence" name. So my store with my hand made items is now called "The Purple Picket Fence  ~All Hand Made" and my other store is now called "The Purple Picket Fence-Pam's Treasures. With my Ebay auctions, I am now "ThePurplePicketFence" instead of "AZmomof3grls". Seems kind of weird not having my 3-girls user ID anymore, but I think this change will help make everything more cohesive. :-)