Welcome

Welcome to The Purple Picket Fence!
I'm making some changes to my online stores. The biggest one being that I'm combining 2 of my stores. My "All Handmade" store and my "Treasure Trove" store are in the process of being consolidated. I'm doing this with the intent of eventually selling mostly all handmade items. I currently have my Etsy store on vacation mode, and am considering whether or not I will continue to list there. My eBay auctions are still ongoing.

The most exciting change is that my daughter, Rachel, is going to be joining me with this site. I hope between the 2 of us that we will be able to keep more things listed and that I will have time to start creating more things. So please join me in welcoming Rachel to The Purple Picket Fence!

And as always, you can sign up for email updates if you want to know when I have special deals going on. And you can also "like" by Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will like the changes and be able to find something you love from my stores!

My Ebay Auctions

The Purple Picket Fence ~Etsy

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Christmas season is upon us and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a joyous and happy season!

I also encourage you to support small businesses, like mine, and shop local and handmade. I haven't had much opportunity to add very many new items to my stores, but I hope you will check them out anyway, and maybe, just maybe you might find a treasure or two that will that perfect gift for someone. I can also make custom items, so let me know if there is something in particular you'd like made, and hopefully I can get it done for you in time for Christmas. Custom orders need to be placed now, though, as we only have a few weeks left! Yikes! :)

If you'd like to see things that I've made, you can go to my Purple Picket Fence Facebook page (the link is up and to the right on this page) and go to photos and then albums. And while you are there, if you haven't already, please "Like" my page. :)

Happy shopping! :)