Welcome

Welcome to The Purple Picket Fence!
I'm making some changes to my online stores. The biggest one being that I'm combining 2 of my stores. My "All Handmade" store and my "Treasure Trove" store are in the process of being consolidated. I'm doing this with the intent of eventually selling mostly all handmade items. I currently have my Etsy store on vacation mode, and am considering whether or not I will continue to list there. My eBay auctions are still ongoing.

The most exciting change is that my daughter, Rachel, is going to be joining me with this site. I hope between the 2 of us that we will be able to keep more things listed and that I will have time to start creating more things. So please join me in welcoming Rachel to The Purple Picket Fence!

And as always, you can sign up for email updates if you want to know when I have special deals going on. And you can also "like" by Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will like the changes and be able to find something you love from my stores!

My Ebay Auctions

The Purple Picket Fence ~Etsy

Monday, February 15, 2010

New FUN Items!


I am pleased to introduce my new handmade coffee "cozy" sleeves. These are great! Made from washable fabric in fun decorative designs. Use these in place of the ugly landfill filling cardboard sleeves the coffee shops give you. They are listed both in my ecrater store and on etsy.com. More designs are listed on ecrater.

I'm also still working on getting some purses and computer totes made for my stores, which will hopefully be making their debut soon.

Also, look for some changes in my stores coming soon. I'm going to be streamlining my stores and actually incorporating my ice skating and dance store into my general store. I intend to make my general store more like smaller stores within one main store. So this will mean some categories will be moved around and changed. Once all is said and done, I think it will make your shopping experience even better since everything will be under the same internet "roof". I will still be keeping a presence on etsy.com and also on Ebay, as well. Right now I don't have anything listed on Ebay, but I will most likely be listing some very nice tupperware items soon, so check back often.

I'm working on a contest that I will be posting about soon. So stay tuned! :-)