Welcome

Welcome to The Purple Picket Fence!
I'm making some changes to my online stores. The biggest one being that I'm combining 2 of my stores. My "All Handmade" store and my "Treasure Trove" store are in the process of being consolidated. I'm doing this with the intent of eventually selling mostly all handmade items. I currently have my Etsy store on vacation mode, and am considering whether or not I will continue to list there. My eBay auctions are still ongoing.

The most exciting change is that my daughter, Rachel, is going to be joining me with this site. I hope between the 2 of us that we will be able to keep more things listed and that I will have time to start creating more things. So please join me in welcoming Rachel to The Purple Picket Fence!

And as always, you can sign up for email updates if you want to know when I have special deals going on. And you can also "like" by Facebook page. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will like the changes and be able to find something you love from my stores!

My Ebay Auctions

The Purple Picket Fence ~Etsy

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Changes and Contests!

I've been busy working on some changes with my internet stores lately. I've actually consolidated two of my stores into one, or as I like to call it, my virtual mini-mall. I no longer have a separate ice skating/dance fashions store. It has been integrated into my Pam's Creations & Treasures store. And I've set up that store more like a mini-mall where each category is actually now it's own little store. I think it will make shopping more streamlined and easier for everyone. So go check it out and I hope you'll like it! If you find something you'd like to buy while you're there, that would be great, too! :-)

Also, Easter is just around the corner, so look for some cute handmade Easter dresses that will be added soon, and hopefully some other Easter related items, as well. Also, I'm on the lookout for fabric I can use to make some masculine looking coffee cup sleeves for the men in our lives. I hope to be coming out with some very soon!

And now :::insert trumpet fanfare here::: I'd like to introduce my first contest, actually TWO contests! I need followers for this blog, so if you become a follower between now and March 31st (midnight MST) you will be entered in a drawing for one of my coffee "cozy" cup sleeves. If you want more then one entry, then invite your friends to become a follower. Email me with the name or names of the people you invite to become followers of this blog, and as soon as they do, you will receive one entry for each person and they will also receive an entry for themselves. And that's not all. I want more fans for my Pam's Creations Facebook page. So, I will hold a 2nd drawing, again for a coffee "cozy" cup sleeve, for each friend that you get to become a fan of my Facebook page. Just post on the wall who you've invited, and then ask them to post who invited them when they become a fan, and you will receive your entry for that person and they will also receive an entry for themselves. Whoever wins a coffee "cozy" will get to choose which one they want. I'd really like for this blog and my fan page to go "viral". I NEED it to go viral so that I will start selling enough so that I don't have to go out and find a job to help support our family. So let the contests begin! :-)